She Didn’t Know Why Her Child Was Sick. Soon After, She Opened a Sippy Cup And Found This

This mother saw that her child was getting sick on a regular basis and that was when she decided to take her child’s cup apart so she could see if there was anything wrong. To her horror, she found that there was mold up inside the straw and that her child had been ingesting this for quite some time. She then created this video so that other parents could see this and know to clean their cups properly and efficiently.

So as you can see, mold can easily grow on the inside of a sippy cup and this is something that every parent needs to look out for. Make sure that you check out this video for yourself today to see what happens next and check your cups at home for this. You won’t regret it and it could help your child to stay healthy.

Leave a Reply



Thousands Of Mothers Are Sticking Paintbrushes To Their Stomachs. The Reason Why? Genius!

These Brilliant 12 Mom Hacks Will Save You Lots Of Time With Your Stroller